Blender 2.75 has some great new features and bug fixes!
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Cycles now has initial support for AMD GPUs.
- Viewport depth of field: High quality options added.
- Blender is now supporting a fully integrated Multi-View and Stereo 3D pipeline.
- Great improvements on the Decimate modifier.
- Symmetry with 3D viewport painting is now supported.
- Font previews are now possible in the file browser.
- The size of the thumbnails in the file browser is now adjustable.
- Placeholders can replace missing frames of image sequences in the Video Sequence Editor.
- New Light Portals feature in Cycles.
- A new Corrective Smooth modifier for modeling.
- Distribution of Dynamic Topology improved.
- The Game Engine now allows smoother LOD transitions, and supports mist attributes animation.
- Hundreds of bug fixes and smaller feature improvements.
- Improvements to the Node Wrangler add-on: Rewritten ‘Align Nodes’ function. And nodes are now spaced evenly and consistently.
- Support added for saving OpenEXR in Dreamworks DWA format and B44 codec.
For a more detailed list, go to the Blender 2.75 features page here