Blender 2.76 is finally here! It has great new features and many bug fixes!
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Initial support for Pixar's OpenSubdiv geometry subdivision technology.
- A big performance boost for the view-port.
- Performance boost for the File browser and arrow keys navigation support added.
- Auto-offset existing nodes when adding a new one between them.
- Absolute grid snapping in the 3D view.
- Sculpting with tiled strokes.
- Reduction of Freestyle memory consumption.
- Add text to your videos with the Text effect strips in the Video Sequence Editor. Text can also be exported in subtitle format!
- Many bug fixes and other improvements!
For a more detailed list, go to the Blender 2.76 features page here